Version, compatibility, licensing
- Version: 0.2.1
- WordPress ready: Yes
- WordPress Mu ready: Yes, as plugin
- Minimum version required: WordPress 2.0 (but it is likely to work on the previous versions too), WordPress Mu 1.0
- Compatible up to: WordPress 2.6, WordPress Mu 2.6
- License: GPL v3
- 2008 09 01:
unitpngfix.jsto the latest release from Unit Interactive (2008 08 31)
- release 0.2.1
- 2008 08 13:
- path to clear.gif fixed
- release 0.2
- 2008 08 09:
- readme.txt update
- release 0.1.4
- 2008 08 08:
- cleaner HTML
- release 0.1.2.
- 2008 08 04:
- 2008 08 02:
- release 0.1
The plugin is so simple that I cannot see any improvement. But I accept advices!
- Unzip the downloaded file;
- Upload the “wp-unitpngfix” directory to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory of your WordPress/WordPress Mu installation;
- Go to the “Plugins” section of your administration interface and activate the plugin.
IMPORTANT: do not change the name of the directory which contains the plugin, it will break the plugin.
WP-UnitPNGfix is hosted by WordPress Plugin Directory and the file you download here is exactly the same you can download from that directory.